KingoRoot doesn’t work : Hello guys, Most of you guys already know about an android app called “Kingroot”, this app is used to root any android device. You can easily root a device using this app no matter on which android version it is running. The most interesting feature of this app is that you don’t have to connect your mobile phone with PC all you have to do is click on root option to root your device because it’s a single click rooting android application.
And benefits of rooting are known to every guy so it’s not needed to tell benefits of rooting here. This app is like a boon for people who don’t much about Flashing and recovery operations because this app doesn’t need any kind of flashing.
KingoRoot doesn’t work
Well Kingroot is an amazing app but still, some users are facing few problems and most common problems are
- Problem 1 –: This application is not working on your Android device.
- Problem 2-: When you are trying to root your process always stops between 20% to 60%.
- Problem 3-: And many people are complaining “No strategy Found” error.
SOLUTION OF THESE PROBLEMS
- Solution 1-: If you have updated your device recently with the latest firmware that is out there, maybe that’s causing the app to not function properly. The main reason could be that the developers may not have produced the update to support the new firmware. So, you can downgrade to an older version this will fix the problem.
- Solution 2-: The KingoRoot doesn’t work without an internet connection. But sometimes the app needs an internet connection to download an update, so it can properly root the device.
- Solution 3-: If the device is connected to the internet and the firmware is also correct, then try updating to the latest version of KingRoot, But even after doing all these things the app is not working. Then the only solution is to wait for the latest update of kingroot.
For More Solutions of Kingoroot Visit kingoroot-app.com