Download Kingroot APK for Android: Kingroot is an app that allows you to root your Android device with a click. Kingroot is also free; you don’t have to spend any cent to download and install this app. Kingroot also gives better performances than other rooting apps. Kingroot for Android has an easy and user-friendly interface. It’s good for all, including the new user. And rooting your Android device with Kingroot is easy too. Open Kingroot, click on Root button and done.
Besides that, another greatness from Kingoroot for Android is no data losing. So, if you decide to root your Android device, you won’t lose your data, like contacts, photos, music, videos, and others.
- 1 KingoRoot
- 1.1 Supported Devices
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 Download KingRoot/KingoRoot APK
- 1.4 How to Root Android with KingRoot?
- 1.5 How to unroot your device?
- 1.6 What’s New in v5.3.5?
- 1.7 Top Alternatives
- 1.8 FAQs
KingoRoot requires Android 4.4 and higher OS. You can also root Android Jellybean and older versions easily with the latest version of KingoRoot APK. Download the app below.
Kingroot has completed more than 50000 downloads which are not easy for any app to do.This app is primarily used to root Android devices in one click, so this app is worth downloading. The reason why people prefer it is that this is a one-click app which supports the majority of the android devices which is very uncommon.
Kingroot supports the majority of Android handsets which have the reasonably high level of the Android operating system. This is one of the biggest reasons why people still use and download king root for their Android devices. All you have to do is to download it on your favourite Android device and start the rooting process. Once done, you can enjoy full customisations, and you can change everything which is on your Android device, whether it is inbuilt apps, inbuilt ringtones or even if it is inbuilt wallpapers. All changes can be done with just a click.
It has many great features like:
1. One Click Root
Kingroot allows you to root your Android device with a click. Download and install it. Then open Kingroot, click big green Root button and done.
2. Easy Install APK
Kingroot is an APK, so you don’t need a computer to root your Android device. Download and install Kingroot like other Android apps.
3. Doesn’t need an internet connection
You can root your Android device with Kingroot without connected to the internet. So, it can save your data usage.
Download KingRoot/KingoRoot APK
So far Kingroot for Android is not on Google Play Store. So you have to download it from Kingroot sites or other online sources.
Kingroot.apk – Latest Version
How to Root Android with KingRoot?
Using Kingroot to root your Android device is easy. It needs some clicks to root and waiting a few minutes, and it’s done. But before rooting your Android device, make sure that your battery level at least 20%.
1. Unlock your Android device. Click Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Source ( tick to enable it )
2. Download and install Kingroot on your Android device
3. After installation is completed, Kingroot icon will be displayed in Menu launcher.
4. Click Kingroot icon to open it.
5. Click Start Root button to begin the root process
6. Kingroot will start rooting
7. Within one or two minutes, you will see big green thick; it means the rooting process is completed successfully.
8. Restart your Android device.
9. That’s all about Kingroot APK for Android, from the explanation, its features, how to download, and how to use. We hope this article is useful and help you to use Kingroot correctly. If you have any opinion, let us see by leaving a reply in the comment below. See you again in our next article.
How to unroot your device?
Rooting android device can be wrong sometimes, and not everyone likes it. Sometimes it makes device extremely slow and sometimes it affects the processors and heat it up which can be dangerous. To this, the best remedy is to unroot your device so that everything can get back to normal.
1. Uninstall Kingroot APP: Kingroot app does not support unrooting of the app, and it does not allow you to do the same. So, head to the settings> applications>click on kingroot app and uninstall it.
2. Download kinguser app and install it. It is a spam free app which allows you to unroot your device in less than a minute. Once installed, open it and fix it. Open the app and unlock the settings option which is represented by the gear option on the top right corner.
3. Tap on root authorization settings, and then you will see an option to remove root. Click on it.
4. The process to unroot the device will start and you will get the notification that it is done. After that wait until it reboots. Once the reboot is complete, your root removal process is also done.
What’s New in v5.3.5?
Kingroot has nearly 15 versions which contain the fixes of old apps. The latest version includes v5.3.6 whose size is only 11mb. It can fit on all devices and can root them too. It was last updated on 6th April 2018, so you can be sure to get best features in it. It is worth noting that the minimum requirement for kingoroot is Android 2.3.2 whose name is android gingerbread which is reasonably old. So you can be sure to use it if your phone is slightly updated.
Here we will be describing few alternatives for kingroot Rooting app that can be used in place of this app.
This is one of the best alternatives for the kingroot rooting application that can be used to root your Android devices. It has deep support for older version and judging from the wide range of coverage. It has got different Apk files for the modified version of Android OS.
Kingoapp Root Software
It is same in performance and efficiency as the Vroot App. It is one of the big software for rooting and unroot of the Android devices. I say this as the best rooting app after Vroot in series of kingroot rooting application.
The best part of this Rooting app is that you can root your Android devices without using the desktop. This is the best alternative if compared to all other options.
Unlock root Software
This is also an excellent rooting app which can be found for free in the store. But I don’t prefer it more as it won’t perform the task that acquertly. If you don’t have given app likes Vroot to Kingoapp, then you can choose this Unlock Root Software. Always select this app when you don’t have a further option to root.
Root Master is also a very good rooting app which can be used as a king room alternative. This app can root your device without using any desktop to the computer. So if you don’t want any external device interference then choose Root Master to root your Android device
What is the difference between Kingroot and Kingoroot?
Both of the apps belong to the same category and do the same type of stuff. The difference is that kingoroot comes in pc version too which can be used to root devices but king room comes with apk version only.
How to get android root permissions using Kingroot?
To this, you have to install kinguser app and click on root so that it can work and root your device. Once it is done, reboot it. You can also check root permissions by downloading any of the root checker apps in the play store.
Can we unroot android mobiles using KingRoot?
As per our research and experience, it is not possible to unroot the device with the help of king room. For this you have to uninstall the app first, then you have to download another app which is called as king user app. Install it and go to settings and remove root authorisation. Once it is done, the phone will restart, and your phone’s root access will be removed.